I stole this off another blog that I read. Since I don't have much to blog about, I'll answer the questions!
1. Are you watching The Bachelorette? Of course. Haven't missed an episode the past 2 seasons! I'm rooting for Chris L!
2. How often do you sweep/mop your floors? Well here lately we've been sweeping almost every single day...you see with Siberian Huskies, all they do is this (below). And that leaves a lot of fur, everywhere! So I've been sweeping a lot lately. As for mopping. Our floors don't get THAT dirty and with the regular sweeping, they are pretty good.
4. Do you have a cleaning schedule? Since we have our house on the market, we try to clean once every week or two. He does the sweeping/mopping and I do the dusting and the picking up. Once the house is clean, it's easier to keep it that way!
5. How many loads of laundry do you do in a week? Ha! I swear our clothes breed! I normally do 3-5 loads every 10 days or so. We have a 3 bin sorter so we have dark tops, dark bottoms, and whites. And then towels. And sometimes Brooklyn gets her own load, especially if she's had dirty/busy days!
6. What is your all time favorite meal to cook? Here lately we are IN LOVE with Salmon, portebello mushrooms, corn, and salad! Mark loves to grill so anything on the grill is his thing.
7. Are you reading any books right now? Yes, I'm reading Dreamviel by Lynn Viehl
8. How do you and your husband share the chores? We are usually pretty good at splitting the chores. I load the dishwasher, he unloads. I do the laundry (wash, fold, put away) and he puts away the hang up clothes. He sweeps/mops, I dust/make beds. He takes out the trash and waters the yard, I pull weeds (sometimes).So we are pretty good at splitting them up.
11. Why do you/don't you blog? This question is funny because, while I consider myself a blogger, I really don't write blogs very much. I don't once I start the blog, I'll write good for about a week, and then it slacks off when things in life pick up. Don't let this fool you though, I read them every.single.day. It is a part of my morning routine. Breakfast with Brooklyn and then I grabbed the laptop and settle in on the couch with her. She watches her shows and I read my blogs. Think of it as my morning newspaper. I love reading what is going on in other peoples lives and I obviously love reading design blogs as well. I write blogs because I like documenting what it going on in my life. It is also is a way to keep me accountable for things I say I am going to do both in life, and around the house.
13. What's your best money saving tip? I don't have too many but here are a few ways!