Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Summer Reading

I love to read. This whole post is all about books. So if you aren’t as into them…might wanna stop reading now
L.O.V.E
So much that I even started writing my own trilogy two years ago. Only got through/finished the first book but maybe one day I’ll pick it up again and start writing. I loved it. Almost as much as reading. If given the time, I can start and finish a book in one day. And that is with a 3 year old and a VERY part time job. I can still manage to do it. And depending on how into the series I am, I’ll keep going.
Proof of this is that in the past 3 days, I have read 3 books.
Anya Bast – The Elemental Witches series
Witch Fire Witch Blood Witch Heart Witch Fury
They are absolutely amazing! To be honest, Witch Blood took me a little longer to get into, but once I got about 4 chapters in, I was good and gone. I’m not normally one to push a book, if I don’t get into it in the first chapter or two, I’m done, but the first book had really been great so I knew this one was just going to start a little slow. She has a new series coming out called Dark Magick Series
Wicked Enchantment Cruel Enchantment
It sounds really good too. Can’t wait to get my hands on it. Of course it’s going to be a while.
I have a “Summer Reading List” – books I’m going to try to get read that I already own. I literally have about 20 books, if not more, that I own and haven’t read. All in series because that’s what I’ve become obsessed with.
The Anna Strong Chronicles – Jeanne C. Stein
The Becoming Blood Drive The Watcher
The Darkwing Chronicles – Savannah Russe
Beyond the Pale Past Redemption Beneath the Skin Under Darkness In the Blood
The Moon Series – Sherrill Quinn
Daring the Moon Seducing the Moon Taming the Moon
And here are a few where I’m just waiting to get my hands on the next one! I’ll put the whole series up so you can grab the names if you are interested!
The Shifters – Rachel Vincent (just finished Alpha...AMAZING)
Stray Rogue Pride Prey Shift Rachel_Vincent_-_Alpha
The Others – Christine Warren (waiting on Born)
Wolf Princess Demon Howl Walk on the Wild Side One Bite Vein Big Bad Born to be Wild

I guess that’s a long enough post dedicated to books ha, like I said, LOVE….