Monday, October 4, 2010

Some little blog survey…

1. Do you like Starbucks? Are you a fan of their seasonal coffees?
LOVE the pumpkin spice and apple cider


2. How do you decorate and prepare for fall?
I decorated our front porch and I have some garland here and there throughout the house.

 
3. Will you participate in your college's homecoming activities?
N/A


4. What is your favorite fall clothing item and or accessory?
Boots and jackets!


5. What was your favorite Halloween costume as a kid?
Swan Princess that my granny made me!

 
6. Do you like Halloween/horror movies? Do you have a favorite?
I used to love them but for some reason I can’t watch them anymore.

 
7. What is your favorite fall activity?
Being outside…without mosquitoes!


8. What is your favorite fall recipe?
Pumpkin pie but I don’t make it, maybe I’ll try this year

9. What TV show are you most excited about this fall?
I watch Gossip Girl, Better with You, Cougar Town, Vampire Diaries….

 
10. When do you start Christmas shopping?
Usually December


11. What do you miss most about summer?
Swimming

12. What movie coming out soon are you most excited about??
Life as We Know it!! I can’t wait!