Saturday, November 13, 2010

Movies

Oh movies...we all love movies right?
I LOVE movies. I can watch movies all the time. Who needs cable?
Okay..maybe I do for my relentless TV Show Series watching lol

But really, I can watch a good movie many times. I have Time Traveler's Wife on DVR and I've already watched it 10 times and we've only lived in this house for 4 months!

So...here are my current favorites and some I want to see...

Went and saw this at the Drive-in and LOVED IT!! It was so cute and so true to life!!


Love and Other Drugs - want to see it!! It comes out the day before Thanksgiving!


Morning Glory is already out and it also looks cute! Who doesn't love Rachel McAdams?!


 And last but not least - Burlesque, gotta love some Cher...and well..it's kinda funny that she doesn't look like she's aged a day!