Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Day 1

So I decided to go ahead and blog about my resolution workout plan.
Mainly so I can keep up with it myself and maybe if I blog about it, I'll know I have to do it.

Not that I have that many followers...but hey...even 1 would keep me going!

So here's a before shot:
it's bad...I know. 

So I just got home from my first day of working out and let me just say that I HATE working out...I'm really hoping to find the joy in it one day...maybe when I start seeing results?

15 minutes on the elliptical
20 minutes (5miles) on the stationary bike
10 minutes on the treadmill at 2.0 incline going 3.0 speed (power walking)

It's not the full hour I wanted but 45minutes is a good start. My knees hurt and my calves are a little tender...but I think it's a good start.

Now...if I can stay on top of the water drinking and no bad snacking today...it will be a really good start!

I'm not sure what my starting weight is since there wasn't a scale in the fitness center so I'm going to just say 170lbs. 
I'll get a scale this weekend and can be a little more accurate!

Go me!