Thursday, January 6, 2011

Day 3

I have discovered it. Well...part of it. The reason people work out!
Several people have told me it relieves stress but of course, you never believe them until you figure it out for yourself!

This morning...not a good morning. Brooklyn threw the biggest tantrum and I was stressed and exhausted but being that I wasn't going to break my streak this week, I went to the gym anyways.

I cut my workout short because my knees have been bothering me but I kind of increased my workout at the same time.

Before, as you recall in this post, I was only doing 15 minutes on the elliptical and 20 minutes on the bike and 10 minutes on the treadmill putting me at 45 minute workout. 
It's been altered. The treadmill, very scary, the fitness center here doesn't have the best equipment but it's free. But the treadmill is a little wobbly and not the safest of the lot, so I decided to stay off of it...for my own well being!

Today:

Elliptical 20 minutes (woohoo, increased by 5 minutes!)
Bike 10 minutes (sad, I decreased by 10 minutes but my knees were protesting bad today)

It was a very cold morning...as in frost on the car...and my knees don't like the cold!
But I took a progress picture...I can see the difference already! 

 I ordered a scale...it should be here in a week or so...then I can get my weight as accurate as possible...but I'm going to the doctor tomorrow so I'll have a good starting point!

Yay!