Monday, January 3, 2011

Year of 2011

happy-new-year

Oh…resolutions…do we ever keep them?

No.

Most of the time we don’t anyways…I don’t think I ever have! EVER!

Well this year…hahaha…this year is going to be different!

january-1

This day…it usually starts it all…but with hopes that I’ll actually do this…mine is starting tomorrow…on the 4th!

That’s the way to do it…less pressure Winking smile actually no…it will be easier with Brooklyn going back to school to start on my resolutions.

Here’s the list:

1. No sodas…yep..that’s right…okay…maybe not 100% no sodas..I’m thinking 1 per week

say-no-to-soda-150x150

I will be substituting my caffeine needs with coffee…..

A_small_cup_of_coffee

but…only on the days I’m doing this…..

2. Lose 10lbs a month until my birthday in April….so that means working out….I’ve always hated it…and I’m hoping I’ll love the results so much that I won’t hate it so much

.lifter

because you see…I wanna look like this

Fitness_Serie

gotta love the reality of this!

images

That’s more like it…well I’ll never be that skinny but I’d LOVE to be as close as God will let me get!

3. Patience…be more patient with customers, clients, and most importantly Brooklyn…

patience

4. Eat Healthier – this one is a serious hard one for me…I love snacks…doritos, cookies, cheese, bread, ice cream….but I’m going to seriously try to stop eating a good portion of that stuff…or at least cut back!

healthy-eating-300x257

So those are mine…I’ll keep you updated on how I’m doing! I might even go as far as keeping a running tab on my weight and measurements….we’ll see!